To assist young scientists from developing countries to attend and present their work at the IRPA15 congress
1) Registration Fee
3) Air fare and travel expenses
* Total amount of support will be informed after the notification of awardee (03 February 2020).
1) The applicant shall be from developing countries
2) The applicant shall be 35 years old or younger, or have less than 10 years working experience in the field of radiation protection
3) The applicant shall have at least one abstract accepted for presentation at IRPA15
4) The awardee shall register and attend the IRPA15 in person
5) The awardee shall submit a short report detailing their experience of attending the conference which will be due after the meeting.
Higher priority will be given to the following:
① Applicants from developing countries
② Younger applicants
③ Applicants from a country not having IRPA Associate Societies
④ Sole applicant from a country from IRPA Associate Societies
⑤ Applicants who have submitted a paper that has been accepted by ICPC
⑥ Applicants who have not attended a previous IRPA congress
⑦ Applicants that meet the criteria and have supplementary funds
⑧ Applicants with less than 10 years’ experience
1) Applicants should submit a completed application form
2) The complete application form must be submitted by email to: IRPA15 International Congress Support Committee before 30 September, 2019 at <email@example.com>.
3) The result will be announced on 03 February 2020.