Online Registration: From 1 October, 2019 to 24 April, 2020
|Category||Early Registration||Standard Registration||On-site Registration|
|1 Oct 2019 -
14 February 2020
|15 February 2020 -
26 April 2020
|11 May 2020 -
15 May 2020
|Regular||USD 1,000||USD 1,250||USD 1,400|
|YP*||USD 750||USD 940||USD 1,050|
|Student||USD 500||USD 625||USD 700|
|One-day||USD 560||USD 560||USD 560|
Registration fee includes:
• Admission to all scientific sessions
• Admission to the exhibition
• Congress proceedings and Programme book
• Registration Kit and Name tag
• Coffee breaks, Lunch coupon (the possible use in COEXMALL during the congress)
• Welcome reception with accompanying persons (10 May, 2020)
* Travel and accommodation costs are not covered by the registration fee.
Refresher courses on radiation protection science and practice will be held to provide the opportunity to update and remind knowledge and skills. There will be two different types of course aimed at experts and beginners including young professionals, respectively. The beginner courses are free and the expert courses cost $50 per course. Please select the expert course you want to join when you register for IRPA15.
There are 8 technical tours. You can apply at the time of registration, see here for details.
Sightseeing Tour Programme
Please check out the sightseeing tour programme and apply here.
Bank Transfer Information
|For domestic participants||For international participants|
|• Account Holder: 대한방사선방어학회
• Account Number: 140-012-783583
• Bank Name: 신한은행
|• Account Holder: The Korean Association for Radiation Protection (KARP)
• Account Number: 180-008-249548
• Bank Name: Shinhan Bank
• Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
• Branch Name: HANYANG UNIVERSITY
• Bank Address: 20, Sejong-Daero 9-GIL, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (04513)
Cancellation PolicyNotification of cancellation must be sent to the Secretariat via e-mail only.