Become an Exhibitor and extend your network with IRPA15
With worldwide 1,500 experts and leaders, IRPA15 will be an excellent platform for you to extend your reach beyond borders and maximise exposure of your company/organisation.
- Exhibit your latest goods and services to the world's finest audience during the congress
- Exchange the latest technology, expertise and experience with IRPA15 delegates
- Maximise your presence and meet potential partners and investors
IRPA15 Exhibition will take place in Hall D2 on 3rd Floor at COEX (3,645 square metres). Coffee Breaks will be served in the lounge of Hall D2 to allow exhibitors to maximise networking opportunities with participants, exhibitors, and visitors.
|Booth Construction||17 Jan 2021||08:00 -|
|Exhibitor Registration||14:00 – 17:00||Registration Desk opens|
|Exhibitor Move-in||14:00 – 18:00|
|Exhibition||18-20 Jan 2021||09:00 – 17:00|
|21 Jan 2021||09:00 – 13:30|
|Exhibitor Move-out||21 Jan 2021||14:00 – 18:00|
|Period||Shell Scheme Package (USD) / 1 booth ( 9m²)||Raw Space Only (USD) / 9m²|
|-31 July 2019||5,000||4,500|
|-31 October 2019||5,500||5,000|
|-31 October 2020||6,000||5,500|
Shell Scheme Package
•Standard booth (Size: W3,000mm x D3,000mm x H2,500mm)
•Fascia board with organisation/company name
•Electrical supply for lighting (1kW)
•1 desk and 1 folding chair
•1 electrical outlet
Raw Space Only
•Size: W3,000mm x D3,000mm x H2,500mm (minimum order: 18m²)
•Raw space does not include any accessories and equipments.
*Exhibitor's Manual including ancillary services and equipment application shall be provided in January 2020.
Benefits for Exhibitors
• 2 exhibitor badges (access to the IRPA15 Exhibition only)
• Complementary lunch coupons during the congress for 2 persons
• 2 welcome reception coupons
• Tea and coffee during the coffee break for 2 persons
• Acknowledgement on the official website and in the programme book
Exhibition Floor Plan [Tentative]
Floor Plan is subject to change.
The allotment of booths will be on a first come, first served basis.
The updated exhibition floor plan can be found on the ‘Exhibitors’ page.